Monday, August 25, 2008

A note from Pat S.

God has brought me here to gain a greater understanding of what He means in His word, when He tells us that we must have "faith like a little child". The children's hearts here are so open, loving, and eager. They want to wave at the bus full of white people just because we are passing by. Their friendliness amazes me, their gratefulness humbles me, and their simple life and hope makes me understand more about my God and yet be in wonder more about His grace for me.
Great is thy faithfulness

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

The people you are helping have no idea how trully blessed they are to have a woman of your caliber. Thank you for being you Pat and for loving so unconditionally. What an amazing journey our Lord is taking you on. I continue to pray for safeness, health, and open minds.

Always, Mackenzie